Health and Safety Administrator
Concepts In Millwork, Inc. is a growing, family owned architectural millwork company located in the beautiful Pikes Peak Region that offers its employees medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, paid vacation and a pleasant work environment.
We are currently seeking a Health and Safety Administrator to join our team! The Health and Safety Administrator will be responsible for maintaining our comprehensive safety program and ensuring everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws.
The Health and Safety Manager will also be required to:
- Schedule, prepare, conduct and document new employee safety training and safety meetings on all company, OSHA required and site-specific training. This can include videos, handouts, written testing, discussions and hands-on demonstrations.
- Act as liaison for management with various safety agencies including county, state, and federal inspectors.
- Maintain the Safety and Health Guidelines, Field Safety Manual and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to make certain they are current and complete.
- Investigate accidents and/or incidents to discover causes and recommend preventative measures.
- Order and maintain inventory levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies and First Aid products and make sure they are readily available to employees.
- Conduct both scheduled and unscheduled walk-throughs of the workplace (to include off-site job sites) on a regular basis to monitor safe work practices are being followed.
- Maintain work area, organized and orderly, ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- Possess a good driving record and have the ability to visit job sites in Colorado Springs, Denver, and the surrounding areas when needed.
Key Qualifications and skills:
- Previous Health & Safety experience and up to date certifications
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
**Apply today: https://goo.gl/oAmMyt **
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office (especially Excel): 2 years
- Health and Safety: 2 years
- conducting Safety Trainings/meetings: 2 years
- Driver's License with an acceptable driving record