Environment, Safety & Health Professional
Bluestone Environmental Group, Inc. (Bluestone) is seeking an Environment, Safety and Health Professional, preferably a Certified Industrial Hygienist or Certified Safety Professional in the Bethesda, MD area. This is a senior-level opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for career growth in environmental consulting. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with an extremely high attention to detail. Responsibilities will encompass safety and environmental components. Specific requirements include:
- Safety applications to environmental topics
- Implementation of 29 CFR 1910 and current ANSI, NIOSH, and ASTM Standards
This position offers an opportunity to learn about a wide variety of environmental projects, work with a great team, and join a successful growing organization with a reputation for high quality work.
- BS in related field; MS Preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training
- Experience using database software and Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical writing skills
- S. Citizenship
- Security clearance is a plus
Bluestone offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a flexible work place environment.
Bluestone is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time